BARBECUE-RELATED WARNINGS AND
By purchasing this gas barbecue, you accept the
obligation of reading all the instructions on assembly,
use, care, and maintenance contained in this manual.
Read all the instructions and advice before using the
unit. In particular, read and understand all warning
and safety instructions before using the gas barbe-
cue. Follow all ignition and operation-related instruc-
tions closely. Handle metal parts carefully to avoid
injuries. Follow the order of steps.
1. The barbecue is for outdoor use only.
2. Use of the barbecue for any other purpose than
intended may be dangerous.
3. After use always turn o gas supply from the
4. Follow all assembly instructions. Ignoring of
the instructions may cause problems in use.
THIS BARBECUE IS FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
DUE TO OPEN DESIGN OF THE BARBECUE, POS-
SIBLE FAT LEAKS INTO THE COMPONENTS AND
FAT SPILLS OUTSIDE THE BARBECUE, DO NOT
USE THE BARBECUE NEAR OR ON TOP OF SENSI-
FAT OF MARINADE MAY LEAK UNDER THE BAR-
BECUE, ONTO A BOTTOM PLATE OR INTO A CABI-
NET, AND FAT/MARINADE SPLASHES TO THE
SURROUNDING SURFACES ARE POSSIBLE. WHEN
USING THE BARBECUE, FAT LEAKS OR SPLASHES
ARE COMPLETELY NORMAL.
THE BARBECUE IS CE-MARKED AND APPROVED
IN ACCORDANCE WITH VALID LEGISLATION.
ANY STRUCTURAL MODIFICATION OF THE BAR-
BECUE IS PROHIBITED. WHEN ASSEMBLING THE
BARBECUE, NO COMPONENTS MAY BE OMITTED
OR ANY COMPONENTS ADDED TO THE STRUC-
5. The barbecue heats up during use – be careful if there
are pets, children, or the elderly nearby.
6. If you sense a strong smell of gas, turn o gas supply
from the gas cylinder immediately. Extinguish all ﬂames
by closing the controller for each burner. Open the
barbeque lid and check for possible leaks. Carry out a leak
test in accordance with the instructions. Repair any
leaking joints. If you cannot locate the fault, contact a
qualiﬁed gas equipment maintenance services provider or
7. Do not move the barbecue while it is in use or still hot.
8. Do not use or store combustible materials, liquids or
gasses near the barbecue.
9. Never check for leaks with open ﬂame.
10. Do not use the barbecue if there are faults.
11. While the barbecue is in use, never disconnect any
gas connections from the barbecue or regulator.
12. Never leave the barbecue unattended while in use.
13. Do not allow children to use the barbecue.
14. Clean the barbecue at regular intervals. Be careful not
to damage the burner openings and controller nozzles
during the cleaning.
15. In particular, the bottom of the barbecue, drip pan,
barbecue plate and grid must be kept clean of fat and
marinades. Risk of grease ﬁre!
16. Do not use the barbecue under a canopy, next to a
wall, inside a garage, motor-caravan or caravan, on board
of a boat, in an enclosed area, or indoors. Check that
there are no combustible or ﬂammable materials nearby.
There must be at least 1 metre (preferably more) of free
space around the barbecue in all directions.
17. We recommend servicing and cleaning the barbecue
at least once a year. If you are not sure of how to service
the unit, instead of servicing it by yourself, contact an
authorised gas equipment maintenance services provider.
18. Only a qualiﬁed gas equipment maintenance services
provider is allowed to service and adjust the barbecue’s
main valves, gas taps, and valve nozzles.
19. Before using the barbecue after a long period of
storage (for example, in spring) and after each replace-
ment of the gas cylinder or installation of new components
(such as pressure regulator or gas hose), always carry out
a leak test.