Transportation and storage
• Handle and transport the unit carefully, and avoid vibrations. Store the unit in the original packaging
indoors in a well ventilated area where there are no corrosive gases.
• It is forbidden to turn the unit upside down.
1. Before making the connection to the mains, ensure that the voltage and frequency are as indicated
on the appliance rating plate.
2. Suitable switch, fuse breaker and three-phase socket should be installed near the equipment.
3. ALWAYS connect the appliance to a grounded outlet. The ground terminal lis located on the rear panel.
4. Do not put any object on the upper grill plate and do not shake the lift handle with sudden force.
5. Always disconnect the appliance from the mains before cleaning.
6. Clean the surfaces and connecting cord with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Never use abrasive
cleaners. Never spray the appliance with water, risk of electric shock.
7. The adjustable temperature of the grill is between 50 - 300°. It is recommended that the maximum
working temperature normally should be 200 - 250°.
8. Do not store any ﬂ ammable objects near the appliance. The environment temperature must be lower
than 45° and the humidity less than 85%.
9. Appliance installation and service must be performed by qualiﬁ ed professional staff only.
• The appliance may only be used by professional staff.
• Do not modify the appliance as it may result in property damage, accidents and injury. Always contact
the supplier if the unit needs service or maintenance. Appliance installation and service must be per-
formed by authorized personnel.
• Do not lift the upper grill plate with sudden force.
• Before cleaning, unplug the machine and cut off power supply.
• Never spray the appliance with water, risk of electric shock.
• Protect the device from impacts and do not place objects on the product.
• Incorrect operation can damage the device and lead to dangerous situations.
• Hot appliance surfaces can cause burns. Do not touch the grill plates or the surface of the grill when
it is used or immediately after use
• Do not use any power supply which is not coordinated with safety standards.
• When the thunderstorm is coming, the electricity supply must be cut off soon. It will avoid the equip-
ment being damaged in cause of lightning stroke.
• Do not use hard or sharp tools, they can damage the surface.
• Always disconnect the unit’s power supply with the main switch after use.
• Appliance installation and service must be performed by qualiﬁ ed professional staff only
• If the unit’s power supply cord is damaged it should be replaced immediately by qualiﬁ ed professional